Warranty Terms and Conditions
Windsurfer Europe warranty is only valid to the original purchaser or the board.
Warranty is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase and do not cover the following claim conditions:
1) Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
2) Breakage or defects as a result of prior damages.
3) Damage or defects caused by unappropriate storage, transport or out of water handling.
4) Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 70’C and under 0’C.
5) Damage or defects caused by natural events such floods, earthquake, fire, etc.
6) Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications
7) Damage or defects caused by repairs.
8) Damage or defects caused by usage of the board after a claim is reported.
9) Damage or defects caused by improper mounting of rig, daggerboard and fin
10) Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
Windsurfer Europe responsibility is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product and will not be responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
To open a warranty claim:
1) Fill the form available at this LINK
2) Attach Pictures showing damage and serial number (pics of good quality, at least one of them must show the entire board with serial readible)